离线pony8000

发帖
今日发帖
最后登录
2024-03-28
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2019-09-09 16:24:59

NI FPGA Interface C API 19.0 | 396.5 mb
Languages: English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Simplified 中文

The National Instruments team is pleased to announce the availability of NI FPGA Interface C API 19.0 is add-on software for the NI-RIO driver that enables communication between the processor and the user-programmable FPGA within NI reconfigurable I/O (RIO) hardware such as CompactRIO modules, CompactRIO Single-Board Controllers, FlexRIO devices, multifunction reconfigurable I/O devices, and MXI-Express RIO accessories for embedded control and acquisition applications.

The FPGA Interface C API is a C API for communication between processor and FPGA within NI reconfigurable I/O (RIO) hardware such as NI CompactRIO, NI Single-Board RIO, NI Ethernet RIO, NI FlexRIO, NI R Series multifunction RIO, and NI MXI-Express RIO for embedded control and acquisition applications.

With the FPGA Interface C API, developers can use LabVIEW graphical tools to program the field-programmable gate array (FPGA) within NI hardware and choose either LabVIEW or C/C++ tools to program the processor within the system. This gives engineers and scientists with C expertise the ability to take advantage of FPGAs within their designs without the burden of learning hardware design while also giving them the option to reuse their existing embedded C code.

With the FPGA Interface C API, engineers and scientists can program the real-time processor on NI FPGA-based hardware using C tools such as NI LabWindows/CVI, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Wind River Workbench or the GNU GCC toolchain and interface to the LabVIEW FPGA code running on the FPGA. Developers also can program the processor using the LabVIEW Real-Time Module, which includes tools for low-level system debugging and precision execution timing for increased flexibility and functionality of deterministic real-time applications.

The C API is essentially a C version of the LabVIEW FPGA Interface. The LabVIEW FPGA Interface is installed with the LabVIEW FPGA Module and with the NI-RIO software. Functions in the C API correspond to VIs and functions on the FPGA Interface palette in LabVIEW.

The LabVIEW reconfigurable I/O (RIO) architecture is based on four components: a processor, FPGA, reconfigurable I/O, and LabVIEW Design software. This architecture provides powerful and flexible platforms that can meet your exact measurement or control needs both now, and in the future.

Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.

Product: NI FPGA Interface C API
Version: 19.0.0
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : www.ni.com
Language: English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Simplified 中文
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 396.5 mb

本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到

软件下载问题联系sdbeta@qq.com

精品软件:百度搜闪电软件园  最新软件百度搜:闪电下载吧
有问题联系 sdbeta@qq.com