上一主题 下一主题
离线wws1975

发帖
今日发帖
最后登录
1970-01-01
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2009-03-02 08:22:51
What if PicsBam.com ?

PicsBam.com is a free web service which allows users to upload their images to our servers to which they later can share and distribute them to their friend and colleagues, post them on forums and auction sites.
Do I need to register?

No registration is required at this point. We might include a registration system in the future to allow more user control to their files.
Do I need to have an email address?

To upload files, you do not need an email, but is preferred so you always have download and/or delete link always handy for use.
What is the maximum file size?

1 MB.
What file types are accepted?

1 MB.
What types of files are allowed?

Your files MUST adhere to our Terms of Service, this includes: PicsBam.com may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export control laws, is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party's material, you must obtain prior authorization. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any hosted content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party.
How many files can I upload/view?

You can upload/view as many images as you want.
When will my file expire/be removed?

Never, Our images are never removed, unless they don't abide by the TOS.
I lost my download link, what should I do?

This is why we prefer an email to be entered when uploading, losing your file means that you have to upload the files again or to contact us.
Can I delete my file?

After each upload, you should receive a delete link, which allows you to delete the file.
I have other questions.

申请地址 http://www.picsbam.com/