[系统软件]Bentley RM Bridge Advanced V8i 08.11.18.01 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线闪电

发帖
今日发帖
最后登录
2024-03-29
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2015-01-03 09:21:11

Bentley Bridge V8i 由一系列综合软体产品组成,用于进行各类桥梁複杂的建模、 设计和分析。RM Bridge 可通过对桥梁进行四维(时间)建模,类比施工情况、确定发生地震和自然事件时的适应能力并分析来往车辆情况。Bentley Bridge 系列产品包含RM Bridge、LEAP Bridge Enterprise 等多个桥梁软体系统,是 Bentley 致力于桥梁资讯建模 (BrIM) 的软体基础。

Bentley RM Bridge Advanced+ V8i 08.11.18.01

RM Bridge是核心软体专业的提供综合应用桥工程和建筑。 包括选择高级应用的深入分析需求複杂的桥梁类型,如大跨度斜拉桥和悬索桥。附加工具地址专业活动,如滚动分析和类比风洞试验分析,以及各种建筑和製造方法如平衡悬臂施工和现场铸造。

RM Bridge Advanced V8i是所有类型,材料和施工方法的桥梁使用的桥梁工程师全面2D/3D/4D软体。完全集成的建模,分析和设计过程和结果的快速处理带来经济的桥梁设计。

RM Bridge Advanced V8i 生产直接从被分析的模型得出的成果 – 提高桥梁施工性,确保专案的顺利交付。

RM Bridge V8i 是一款功能全面的结构设计与分析软件。它支持当今先进的桥梁建筑理念,能够准确可靠地生成各种类型、级别和材料的桥梁效果图。该软件能够简化通常来讲任务繁重的分析工作、处理复杂的工程问题,从而为用户节省大量时间。

RM Bridge 在咨询工程公司、政府运输部门、承包商和项目协会中都得到了广泛的应用,从而设立了一套常规和特色桥梁设计及交付标准。部署该软件后的项目往往可攻克复杂的工程难题,该软件也因此而享有盛誉。

Bentley RM Bridge Advanced+ V8i 08.11.18.01

RM Bridge Advanced V8i is comprehensive 2D/3D/4D software used by bridge engineers for bridges of all types, materials, and construction methods. A fully integrated modeling, analysis, and design process and rapid results processing bring economy to bridge design. RM Bridge Advanced produces deliverables derived directly from the models being analyzed – improving bridge constructability and ensuring smooth project delivery.

All-in-One Bridge System

RM Bridge Advanced follows an iterative modeling and analysis process that gives users remarkable flexibility in the bridge design process. It puts an end to costly start-over tasks that occur in midstream and has the added benefit of ensuring that an efficient and balanced project is delivered. This enables engineers to achieve extreme accuracy and go to unprecedented levels of analytical exploration and simulation. The software provides seamless support for required international design codes.

RM Bridge Advanced is the core software of the RM Bridge family, which offers integrated modules for bridge engineering and construction. RM Bridge software comprises a selection of advanced modules for the intensive analysis requirements of complex bridge types, such as long-span cable-stayed and suspension bridges. Add-on modules address specialized activities such as advanced earthquake analysis, rolling stock analysis, erection control, simulation of wind-tunnel tests, wind buffeting, as well as a variety of construction and fabrication methods such as incremental launching, in-situ casting, and others.

Develop a Complete Bridge Project

RM Bridge Advanced with special add-on modules addresses all types of bridges, from reinforced and pre-stressed concrete to steel and composite bridges, arch bridges, suspension and cable-stayed bridges, and more. It performs consistent, time-dependent analysis of creep and shrinkage and steel relaxation. Users can analyze the deformability of the superstructure and consider in detail the used construction methods and sequences as well as in teractions between the superstructure and substructure or structure and soil.

RM Bridge Advanced is an iterative system that provides engineers broad flexibility in the development of a complete bridge project, saving time and improving project delivery. Complete static and dynamic analysis capabilities help them address virtually any structural issue. The ability to model time-dependent material effects and analyze construction staging provides distinct competitive advantages. Expert parametric geometry definition and control, as well as easy modification, aid in construction management, erection simulation, and seismic analysis. Users can even provide project stakeholders with open, browser-like access to the bridge design project for viewing, redlining, printing, and plotting. Batch and interactive mode as well as programming capabilities make the application very attractive for quick and easy use. Connection to Bentley inspection applications highlights RM Bridge as an all in one solution – even in the maintenance process of the bridge life cycle.

Name: Bentley RM Bridge

Version: Advanced+ V8i 08.11.18.01

Home: www.bentley.com

Interface: english

Download nitroflare

http://www.nitroflare.com/view/97ED9AFA0B04881/bentley.rm.bridge.advanced.v8i.08.11.18.01.rar

Download rapidgator

http://rg.to/file/5e768c0021b7efb31aaf76e4499165ff/Bentley.RM.Bridge.Advanced.V8i.08.11.18.01.rar.html

Download uploaded

http://ul.to/2m6083oh

BT 下载:magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F40AD7230EAF888CBA5226E8E0A91B2E55A479FC

下载 :Bentley RM Bridge Advanced V8i 08.11.18.01 破解版补丁

软件下载问题联系sdbeta@qq.com

百度一下“闪电软件园”,惊喜等着您哦!
┖───────────────┘┕━━━━┛  

离线linke771255

发帖
今日发帖
最后登录
2023-09-09