File size: 1.5 GB
IK Multimedia pioneered analog-modeled mastering with the first all-in-one software solution, the original standalone version of T-RackS, that became a cult hit in studios around the world. T-RackS 5 raises the bar again in DAW mastering and mixing with a suite of analog-modeled and digital processor plug-ins with many new features and unrivalled audio quality. T-RackS 5 processors include high-end analog and digital EQs, compressors, limiters, reverbs, delays and saturation units, that offer amazing sonic performance with a similar working environment to that of professional mastering stations - right on your desktop - both as a plug-in for all the most popular DAWs or as a standalone application.
• Modular mastering/mixing suite of dynamics and EQ processors including: Configurable mastering/mixing chain – runs up to 16 parallel/serial processors
• Complete built-in metering section with Peak, Phase and RMS meters plus RTA analyzer, Spectrogram, VU
and PPM meters, Dynamic Range and Perceived Loudness with standards and genres suggestion, all bold following the ITU-R BS1770-4.
• High-fidelity oversampling with high transparency for extremely high-quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path.
• Standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular DAWs.
• SCC™ (Sonic Character Cloning) technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling)
technology to provide the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date .
• Extremely easy-to-use interface with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or
chain bypass, Equal Gain function, multiple audio file processing in standalone mode and much more.
• Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.64-bit native support
High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more.