Corel Painter 2020 v220.127.116.115 (x64) Multilingual | 722.9 MbPainting software custom-built for serious artists. Why not try the original, time-tested, digital painting software built by artists, for artists? Our virtual art studio has exceeded the creative expectations of illustrators, concept, fine, photo and manga artists for over 25 years! We know that Painter® 2020 will make you a passionate artist too. Digital art & painting software- NEW Brush Accelerator™- NEW Interface advancements- NEW Improved Brush Selector- NEW Color Harmonies- NEW GPU enhanced brushing Make a natural transition from traditional to digitalPainter 2020 offers realistic Natural-Media® and unique digital art brushes that dynamically respond to stylus movements and canvas textures, resulting in magnificently authentic brushstrokes. Best of all, there’s no waiting for paint to dry, no limit to media mixing, no running out of supplies, no toxins and no mess! An unparalleled photo art experienceLet the intuitive tools within Painter guide you through the transformation from a photo to a painted masterpiece. Rapidly paint a photo using the technology of SmartStroke™ Auto-Painting. Or grab a brush and hand paint the canvas using your photo as a clone source, while Painter magically pulls the photo colors through the bristles. Whatever your approach, the result will be momentous. Vast amounts of brushes and customization capabilitiesUnleash your creativity with 900+ brushes! Create with Painter’s revered traditional media and experience proprietary Dab Stencils, Dynamic Speckles, Particles and Pattern Pens brushes, plus so much more. Bring that extra special something to your artwork. Don’t stop there! You can also import brushes from other artists and create your own brush variations that produce a singular result. Time-saving performancePainter will keep up with every brushstroke, saving you valuable time! The Brush Accelerator™ utility scores your system and automatically applies the optimal Painter performance settings allowing GPU and CPU to ensure Painter can move at lightning speed. Benefit from the bonus functionality that tells you how to strategically upgrade your system to further improve Painter’s performance. System Requirements:- Windows 10* (64-Bit) or Windows 7 (64-Bit), with the latest updates- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor- 4 physical cores/8 logical cores or higher (recommended)- AVX2 instruction set support (recommended)- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)- 8 GB RAM or higher (recommended)- 1.2 GB hard disk space for application files**- Solid-state drive (recommended)- 1280 x 800 @ 100% (or higher) screen resolution- 1920 x 1200 @ 150% (or higher) (recommended)- Mouse or tablet- DVD drive (required for box installation)- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, with the latest updates Supported Languages:- English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, 中文. Homepage- https://www.corel.com 关于激活
- Unpack and start Corel Painter 2020.exe. This installer will launch base retail installer and activation setup, so do not close base installer that will start these two.
- Preferably, install offline. Use this serial for installation: PF20T22-5SZ56E4-3RY8LPC-34KE49G
- Or leave it empty and choose you want to try out the product.
- After first installer is finished, don't close base installer, it will launch activation setup.
Changes Activation setup will make:
- It will remove register/trial nag upon launch. There'll be no need to enter any activation key.
- It will patch out expiration.
Note that if you a previus installation of Corel Painter, setup will overwrite library files. I have performed a clean install with 2020.
- As soon as Painter 2020 x64.exe is launched, start page of main app calls home and throws trial checks. You have the following options for this:
1) Go offline before you launch - This way you will have start page instantly, it will not be able to do trial check.
2) Block following files for incoming/outgoing:
C:\Program Files\Corel\Painter 2020\Painter 2020 x64.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe
This way, because of blocking Painter 2020 x64.exe, app will start delay and start page will go blank as it won't do the check, click Escape and will be all good to go.
3) You can use all enabled outgoing - this way app will start instantly, start page will work, it will notify a trial reminder in start page, it will never expire.
Also spotted the following manual lines:
4) Included a folder named Private Firewall 18.104.22.168 inside. There you will have detailed information how to use block and use the firewall app.
Many thanks@ spykiller for firewall software and his great instructions.
* Exported bunch of paints with it without any problems, both saving and export worked without any problems.
* Forwarded system clock a year ahead and performed similar tests, without any problems.
* Had it running for around 2 days, more feedback is always welcome though.
* Tests are performed on Windows 10 x64 1803/09 and Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
[ 此帖被pony8000在2019-11-08 00:02重新编辑 ]