NI SystemLink 19.6 | 1.9 GbThe National Instruments team is pleased to announce the availability of NI SystemLink 19.6.1. This software improves operational efficiency and provides engineering insights for engineering teams managing tasks such as software deployment, device configuration, health and test monitoring, and data management and visualization. NI SystemLink 19.6.1 Readme - February 2020 952821 MessageBus does not properly wrap all exception types when creating RabbitMQ channels.955323 Trend queries do not include the originally selected step.955822 Selecting multiple step paths from the Parametric Data View results in incorrect step queries.956202 Store and forward fallback logic for TestStand plugin allows errors through in some cases during execution start.956208 TestStand plugin crash during result processing due to invalid pointer.959701 MessageBus configuration returns an error after changing registration status between executions. NI SystemLink 19.6 Readme - November 7, 2019 Asset Management- Customized reports—Group the results for asset management reports by asset attribute or property.- Asset utilization management on clients—Automatically start, disable, or end logging asset utilization information on a client system.- Improved third-party support—Log asset utilization for third-party assets.- Asset Management .NET API—Manage and communicate asset information relating to your systems and tests.Dashboards- New dashboard tiles—Select table or markdown tiles to visualize data on dashboards.- Updated graph tile—Query tags to bind to graph tiles.- System filtering—Enable the system filter to quickly switch between systems you want to visualize.- Asset and systems support—Bind asset, system, and job queries as data sources to tiles.- Updated notebook support—Expanded binding support for notebooks and the ability to return multiple values for a single notebook.G API Reference- Use SystemLink APIs in LabVIEW or LabVIEW NXG to share data between your client systems and SystemLink Server.Test Monitoring- Automatic asset utilization logging—Log utilization information about test system assets on the client when TestStand runs tests.- Metrics table in the parametric data view—Add metrics, such as mean, min, and max, to the graph as plots.- Expanded parametric data view—Customize the x-axis and data grouping of parametric data.- Sweeps—Improved support for viewing parametric data sweeps.- Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) report—Generate reports and add them to dashboards to visualize the productivity of your test and measurement systems.Systems Management- Systems Management dashboard—See high-level system insights at a glance.- Updated system details view—Manage system information and settings to keep your systems healthy and running.- Update RT distributions—Update RT targets to newer versions of LabVIEW without formatting them in NI Measurement & Automation Explorer.- Progress updates on clients—Visualize progress information on a client when software installations and state applications occur.- Pending jobs notifications on clients—Receive notifications on clients to when a job is running so you know when to lock or unlock the system.SystemLink TDM- New sidebar—Navigate better through apps.- New dashboards—Get key statistics about instances.Data Indexing- New DataFinder instance "FileIndex"—Search data in the SystemLink file ingestion service.Data Navigation- Custom properties—Display and highlight non-optimized custom properties in the Properties Display.- Results list—Show default content in search results.- Metadata—Add and edit metadata of SystemLink file service files.- File Service—Upload files to SystemLink File Service.Analysis Automation- Analysis automation procedures—Create analysis automation procedures using the new HTTP API. Behavior Changes
The following list indicates behavior changes since the previous version.
- Tag Historian API—SystemLink Server contains a different Tag Historian. Refer to the following list to learn more about the changes.
. The 19.5 version of the LabVIEW SystemLink Toolkit cannot interact with the 19.6 Tag Historian API.
. New versions of Read History and Multi-Read History replaced the deprecated versions of these functions on the palette.
. The skip input of Configure Window (Undecimated) is no longer supported.
. The take input of Configure Window (Undecimated) moved to a new position on the connector pane.
. Configure Window defaults to read decimated tag values.
. Decimated reads now return a different amount of data, which reach up to 4x the decimation factor.
- Writing tag value limit—Writing tag values is rate-limited to 1,000 writes per second by default.
- Open Configuration node—The desktop version of Open Configuration in LabVIEW NXG defaults to the Auto function configuration when you add it to the diagram. NI SystemLink 19.5 Readme - September 2019 Bug Fixes 733866 SystemLink TDM crashes if the system is low on RAM or disk space737691 In rare cases the index may contain orphaned entries due to a race condition. To purge these orphaned entries, the "Optimize Index" method was enhanced.727677 If you assign the value "MoveToLoadedLevel" to the PropInheritanceModeDF variable in an analysis script, DIAdem does not replace the "root_abc" property with "root~abc". This means that the properties are not grouped correctly.745479 SystemLink sometimes fails to deploy RT applications when configured to use HTTPS with a self-signed certificate741742 C# services only uses TLS 1.0 for RabbitMQ connection NI SystemLink is systems and data management server software that helps your team save hours setting up and managing test systems and searching for data needed for analysis. With a centralized web-based management interface for connected devices, software, and data, your team can update test system software, view system health information, and search for data with a few button clicks. With test and measurement data at their fingertips, teams can analyze even more findings to gain better insights and make effective decisions faster. SystemLink provides out-of-the-box support for NI products like LabVIEW, TestStand, PXI, and CompactRIO along with an open architecture for incorporating a wide range of third-party software and instrumentation. In this video we talk about the benefits of using the SystemLink Test Module and how to use different components of it. Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. Product: NI SystemLinkVersion: 19.6.0Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bitWebsite Home Page : www.ni.comLanguage: englishSystem Requirements: PC *Supported Operating Systems: *Supported Software: *Size: 1.9 Gb * System Requirements:
NI SystemLink has the following minimum system requirements:
OS: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)*, Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit) or higher
Windows, less than 50 nodes
Processor: 4-core recommended or higher
RAM: 6 GB minimum 16+ GB recommended
Disk: 6 GB minimum 8+ GB recommended
Windows, 50+ nodes, SystemLink TDM
Processor: 8-core recommended or higher
RAM: 16 GB minimum 32+ GB recommended
Disk: 16+ GB recommended
* NI software installs VC2015 runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, require Microsoft updates to support these items.
Note SystemLink TDM does not support server versions from the Microsoft Semi-Annual Channel. In addition, SystemLink TDM does not support Windows Server Core mode.
Supported SoftwareNI SystemLink 19.6 supports the following LabVIEW versions:
- LabVIEW 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- LabVIEW RT 2017, 2018, 2019SystemLink TDM supports the following DIAdem versions as clients:
- DIAdem 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 (recommended)
[ 此帖被pony8000在2020-02-11 10:26重新编辑 ]