SACS CONNECT Edition V14 Update 1 | 1.6 GbBentley Systems announces enhancements to its latest release of SACS CONNECT Edition V14, an offshore structural analysis application that offers fully automated and integrated 3D modeling, analysis and design to efficiently manage large, complex models for the evolving digitalization in the offshore market. Introducing SACS CONNECT Edition V14.1- CL SACS is an integrated finite element structural analysis package of applications that uniquely provides for the design of offshore structures, including oil and gas platforms, wind farms, and topsides of FPSOs and floating platforms. SACS software has been used by offshore engineers around the world for nearly 40 years. Many of the world’s energy companies specify SACS software for use by their engineering firms across the lifecycle of offshore platforms. Three options of the SACS software packages are available: Offshore Structure Enterprise for comprehensive capabilities required for typical offshore jackets, wharfs, and dolphin structures; Offshore Structure Advanced for static topside and deck analysis; and Offshore Structure for static structural analysis SACS Offshore Structure Product Overview Bentley Systems, Incorporated is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions. Product: SACSVersion: CONNECT Edition V14 Update 1 (build 14.01.0.125)Supported Architectures: x64Website Home Page : www.bentley.comLanguage: englishSystem Requirements: PC *Supported Operating Systems: *Size: 1.6 Gb * System Requirements:
Minimum System Requirements
SACS CONNECT Edition (v14.0) has the following minimum system requirements:
- Pentium 4 or higher central processing unit (CPU).
- 512 megabytes (Mb) of RAM minimum. SACS performance is dependent on the size of the SACS model and the amount of available system resources; see SACS System PC Recommendations below.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player (for analysis sound file support)
- A hard disk partition with 800 Mb of free space is required for the SACS installation.
- A video card with a chipset that supports OpenGL. A reference list may be found at Supported Graphics Cards
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
- Network Server and Network Client Installations - The Local Area Ethernet Network should be 100 Base-T or greater. TCP/IP network protocol is supported.
SACS System PC Recommendations
SACS CONNECT Edition (v14.0) will run satisfactorily with most basic new PC configurations for both laptops and desktop PCs. For minimal configuration PCs or older PCs, the most notable degradation in performance will be in 3D rendering applications (Precede) and when model size exceeds 1000 joints. For model sizes greater than 1000 joints it is recommended that additional memory and storage be added as stated below. The following recommendations are for optimal SACS performance.
- RAM - 1024 megabytes (Mb) of free (1) RAM minimum, 4096 Mb or more is preferred. SACS will utilize all available RAM. SACS performance is dependent on the size of the SACS model and the amount of available system resources.
(1) Free RAM refers to available RAM after all operating system processes have been loaded.
- CPU - A multi-core CPU is recommended although not required.
- Operating System - Windows 7 Professional or later.
Note: All x86 versions of Windows cannot utilize more than 3200 Mb of RAM. The x64 version of Windows should be considered to take advantage of additional memory as well as future SACS upgrades.
- Hard Disk - 800 Mb of free space is required for the SACS installation. A SATA RAID 0 hard disk is recommended for optimal analysis performance.
Note: After the SACS installation is complete the free space used for executions should not fall below 50% of the total drive capacity. Total free space for execution should be at least 1 gigabyte for small models solutions. Very large model solution could require 400 gigabytes or more.
- Video Card - A video card that supports OpenGL or DirectX9 is required for all 3D rendering SACS products. It is very important to make sure that the graphics drivers on your computer are up to date for maximum performance and correct operation.
[ 此帖被pony8000在2020-05-20 09:18重新编辑 ]