Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility 2021 | 515.1 mbAs part of its ongoing commitment to high-quality products and services, Autodesk has released Autodesk Inventor Nesting 2021. Autodesk Inventor Nesting 2021 Release notes - Date: May 2020 What's New - "Update" in the context menu has been renamed to "Refresh."- The Create Nest Study and Edit Nest Study dialogs have been updated to a tabbed design.- Create Nest Study has a new option: "Automatically Manage Nests.". When enabled:. Whenever new sources are created, they are added to the nests in the nesting study.. New nests are created if a new source is created with a new material that wasn't used before, or if an existing source is changed to a material that wasn't used before.. Nests get deleted if there are no more sources in the nest, which can happen if the sources were deleted or if their material was changed to a different material.- The Browser context menu for the Nest Study, Nest, and Sheet nodes now includes a "compare" option that enables you to compare two or more results. Summary of Fixed Issues - "(1)" is appended to file names of exported nest results.- 3D Compare view for some parts is wrong. Summary of Known Issues
- After upgrading from 2020 to 2021, if you want to use the customer configuration created in 2020, copy the folders from "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Autodesk\Inventor Nesting 2020" to "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Autodesk\Inventor Nesting 2021."
- Adding the same shape but with different parameters to the Edit Nest dialog is not allowed.
- In the Create Nest Study dialog, the same packaging cannot be added more than once.
- Check-in of an INEST file will be blocked if its source IAM or IPT file is not checked in.
- If translation fails with the message "Problems encountered while saving the document", go to "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Inventor Nesting 2021\Sources\" and remove any unnecessary files.
- Some tables and graphs in the Example-template-full report template are empty. Use the default template (automatically loaded) instead.
- Cannot author a sketch containing a spline.
- Creating a 3D Model of a sheet as an assembly leaves invisible documents behind in memory. Use File > Close all to close these lingering documents.
- Turning on the Rotate 90, 180, 270 values for a nest has no effect if these rotate parameters are turned off in the nest's material definition.
- In the Create New File dialog box, only one template might be shown. Browse to the appropriate language folder to see all available templates.
- Multiple contours in DXF files will be treated as a single shape for nesting.
- Material and unit of the IPT source file cannot be modified in Inventor Nesting and therefore must be set in the IPT file itself. When you delete a material used by an IPT source file, you need to re-extract shapes from the IPT to restore the material.
- CSV export does not currently support field separators within values.
- To avoid read-only messages, be sure to start AutoCAD prior to opening a DXF source file from within Inventor Nesting (this is standard AutoCAD behavior).
- The 3D Model command sometimes misses the external boundary of some nested parts.
- Warning and error messages displayed during shape extraction and nesting are not localized.
- Splines in a DXF file are only extracted after conversion to polylines by first saving the DXF file in R12 format.
- Changing the default INEST template unit doesn't work.
- Layer names cannot contain spaces.
- Localization is not supported when editing configuration files for layer extraction.
- Undo and Redo might not always work as expected.
- To avoid creating redundant materials, postpone setting Inventor as your material Provider until you have selected all sources you want to nest in the document.
- In 3D Detailed/Compare View, switch configuration file, then re-extract source file, INV crash when Update command running.Inventor Nesting is CAD-embedded sheet metal nesting software that helps optimize yield from flat raw material. Available with a subscription to the Product Design & Manufacturing Collection, Nesting Utility works right inside Autodesk Inventor software, so nesting studies can be created and then updated to reflect any changes to the design. Easily compare nesting studies to optimize efficiency and reduce costs, and export 3D models or DXF files of the completed nest for cutting path generation. In this recorded webinar, join Synergis Applications Consultant, Mark Lancaster, as he provides an overview of Autodesk Inventor Nesting functionality. If you work with sheet metal this video will be a great primer for the nesting functionality within Inventor. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. Product: Autodesk Inventor NestingVersion: 2021 Build: 5.0.37Supported Architectures: x64Website Home Page : www.autodesk.comLanguage: multilanguageSystem Requirements: PC *Supported Operating Systems: *Software Prerequisites: Autodesk Inventor 2021Size: 515.1 mb * System Requirements:
System Requirements for Autodesk Inventor Nesting 2021
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
CPU Intel Xeon E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or greater / 64-bit Intel or AMD, 2 GHz or faster
Memory 20 GB RAM or more / 8 GB RAM
Disk Space 250 GB free disk space or more / 100 GB free disk space
Graphics Microsoft Direct3D 11 or capable graphics card or higher / Microsoft Direct3D 10 or capable graphics card or higher
- 1280 x 1024 or higher screen resolution
- Internet connection for Autodesk 360 functionality, web downloads, and Subscription Aware access
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or later
[ 此帖被pony8000在2020-05-23 09:15重新编辑 ]